Interested in contact lenses?
There are several options available, and we will find the best fit for you!
Soft Contact Lenses:
- Daily replacement, two week replacement, and Monthly replacement options
- These lenses can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia
- Options for presbyopia (bifocal) prescriptions:
Monovision: the contact in one eye will correct for distance vision and the other eye will correct your reading prescription.
Multi-focal: These contacts are designed to allow each eye to see at distance and near.
- Myopia control: If your child is complaining of far objects being blurry, they may have myopia (also known as nearsightedness). Studies show that specific multi-focal lenses can help slow progression of nearsightedness.
To learn more about myopia control CLICK HERE
Rigid Gas Permeable (Hard) Contact Lenses:
- Correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia